Mission and Vision
The Pond Committee is responsible for preserving the natural beauty and health of the Windrush pond and watershed. Committee members are interested in the qualities and characteristics of a healthy, vibrant lake environment and help educate the community about such issues.
- Determines and executes minimum pond services for the year including the needs for water treatment amendments and actions
- Establishes a list of annual standard maintenance items
- Is the primary contact for issues concerning the pond
- Manages Pond Committee contracts (prepares specifications, solicits bids, reviews responses, selects winners, processes and approves invoices for payment)
- Recommends an annual budget for the maintenance or improvement of pond items and any changes to the budget during the year
- Develops and maintains procedures and processes for committee functions
- Prepares and makes updates to a rolling 5-year plan
- Educates the community about healthy pond guidelines and processes
- Meets at least quarterly, prepares minutes and submits to the Secretary
The chairperson serves a term of 1 year.
For more information and volunteer opportunities, contact email@example.com
Page updated 2020-09-09